Our next Photo Cuba is February 14-21st, 2018.
The photography workshop pricing is comprised of 2 components and is in Canadian Dollars:
The photography workshop component:
- Total cost is $750 + 13% HST ($847.50) and includes the workshop fee, the bus and day trip to historical downtown Santiago de Cuba. The workshop fee is payable to Trina Koster Photography.
- Travel companions not participating in the workshop, can join in on the Cultural classes and the Santiago day trip for $250 +13%HST ($282.50) or just the Santiago day trip for $125+13% tax ($141.25). Please visit our Itinerary page to learn more about our Cultural classes.
- To reserve your spot in the photography workshop, a deposit of $250 +13% HST ($282.50) is required. We accept cheque, debit or e-transfers as methods of payment.
- The remaining balance of $565 is due January 14th, 2018 either via e-transfer or in person with debit or cheque as we will have an info session at my studio that day at 4pm.
- To register or inquire, please contact Trina Koster’s studio or call 519-767-2948
The travel component:
- The travel cost for the week of February 14-21, 2018 has not been determined yet. However in February 2017 the travel price was $1018 per person, based on double occupancy (sharing a room with 2 twin beds).
- If you would like a room to yourself, please add a flat fee of $231. If you are interested in sharing a room with a classmate please let us know and we will try to help match up participants, however, we can not guarantee it.
The travel fee will include:
- Sunwing return flight from Toronto airport to Santiago de Cuba airport, air tax and the Cuban Tourist Visa.
- 7 nights accommodation at Los Galeones Hotel.
- 3 meals/day and all inclusive bar at Los Galeones Hotel.
- Transportation from Santiago airport to Los Galeones hotel and back to Santiago airport.
- The travel fee will be payable to Tri City Travel. Please contact Cathy at Tri City Travel or call 519-836-3500 to reserve your flight and hotel. The complete travel fee is due upon booking.
- If you choose to travel with our pre-arranged Sunwing travel package, the total cost for the workshop and travel will be approximately $1865.50, all taxes in, based on double occupancy (sharing a room) based on 2017 rates. Please note the 2018 travel rates have not been established yet.
- Travel companions are welcome to come and enjoy a vacation at the hotel while you are participating in the workshop. A travel companion would pay approximately $1018 for their flight and hotel (based on 2017 rates, 2018 rates to be determined)
- Travel companions can also choose to join in on the Cultural classes and the Santiago day trip for $250 +13%HST ($282.50) or just the Santiago day trip for $125+13% tax ($141.25).
- Over the years most participants have found that it is far more economical to book the package and fly out of Toronto direct to Santiago de Cuba with Sunwing and our group.
- Sunwing offers an excellent price on staying an additional week at Los Galeones hotel either the week before or after the workshop. (It is usually around $450-$475 extra, including taxes!) Please ask Cathy from Tri City Travel to assist you with this.
- If you are making your own travel arrangements, please be at Los Galeones Hotel in Chivirico on Wednesday Feb 14th at 3:00pm for our welcome session.