Our next Photo Cuba workshop will be January 8-15, 2020.
The photography workshop pricing is comprised of 2 components and is in Canadian Dollars:
The photography workshop component:
- Total cost is $950 + 13% HST ($1073.50) and includes the workshop fee, the bus and day trip to historical downtown Santiago de Cuba. The workshop fee is payable to Trina Koster Photography.
- Travel companions not participating in the workshop, can participate in the Santiago day trip for $125+13% tax ($141.25).
- To reserve your spot in the photography workshop, a deposit of $250 +13% HST ($282.50) is required. We accept cheque, debit or e-transfers as methods of payment.
- The remaining balance of $791 is due Sunday, December 15th, 2019 either via e-transfer or in person with debit or cheque as we will have an info session at Trina’s studio that day at 2pm.
- To register or inquire, please contact Trina Koster’s studio or call 519-767-2948
The travel component:
- The travel cost for the week of January 8-15, 2020 $918 Canadian Dollars, based on double occupancy.
- We encourage you to share a room with a classmate and we will try to help match up participants. If you would like a room to yourself, please add a flat fee of $180.
The travel fee includes:
- Sunwing return flight from Toronto airport to Santiago de Cuba airport, air tax and the Cuban Tourist Visa.
- 7 nights accommodation at Los Galeones Hotel.
- 3 meals/day and all inclusive bar at Los Galeones Hotel.
- Transportation from Santiago airport to Los Galeones hotel and back to Santiago airport.
- The travel fee will be payable to Burkhart Travel. Please contact Sandy at 519-836-3500 to reserve your flight and hotel. A $150 deposit will be required to hold your seat on the plane & hotel room, the remaining balance to Burkhart Travel is due by November 30, 2019.
- Travel companions are welcome to come and enjoy a vacation at the hotel while you are participating in the workshop. A travel companion would just pay the travel fee.
- Travel companions can come on the Santiago day trip for $125+13% tax ($141.25).
- Over the years most participants have found that it is far more economical to book the package and fly out of Toronto direct to Santiago de Cuba with Sunwing and our group.
- Sunwing offers an excellent price on staying an additional week at Los Galeones hotel either the week before or after the workshop. Please ask Sandy from Burkhart Travel to assist you with this.
- If you are making your own travel arrangements, please be at Los Galeones Hotel in Chivirico on Wednesday January 8, 2020 at 3:00pm for our welcome session.